Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Because financial companies are subject to AML laws and other regulations, we have expressed the importance and willingness to comply with money laundering ("ML") legal requirements and have adopted policies and measures required by European Union ("EU") law to achieve this objective.In enforcing these rules and requirements, we will focus on the following:
- Keep a close eye on all information provided by each client or partner or other applicant, including their background, relevant activities, business, etc., to verify their identity.
- Continuously monitor clients, partners and their transactions and activities to ensure they are in line with the Company's AML and terms and conditions for clients.
- Create and securely keep records on accounts, transactions, customer and partner communications, information collection, internal issues and specific procedures.
- Assess the likelihood of ML and the client's risk rate while processing transactions with the client.
- Apply enhanced due diligence when dealing with suspicious persons, fiduciaries, politically influential persons, clients in disreputable jurisdictions, and large deposits in excess of threshold limits.
- Provide quarterly and annual external training for employees, especially those who deal directly with customers and partners.
- Work with a responsible money laundering compliance officer ("MLCO") approved by the regulatory authorities.
- Monitor changes to relevant legislation, sanctions lists, and international financial regulators and adopt new measures as necessary.
- Prohibits the provision of anonymous accounts and the maintenance of a business relationship with Shell Bank.
- If the MLCO deems the transaction to be suspicious, report the relevant suspicious transaction to the competent authorities.
In addition, if we operate in any jurisdiction where some additional action is required by the AML Rules, we shall ensure that all additional requirements are met and related matters are dealt with accordingly.
Our objective in adopting a strict AML policy is to prevent its clients, partners, employees and the financial industry from being misused for ML, terrorist financing and other financial crimes.
We are fully aware of the potential for fraudsters and criminals to disguise, transfer or acquire the criminal origins of property, or to legitimize the ownership of that property in any way, with the potential for detrimental effects or dangers to the global community.
Important aspects of our AML policy in terms of compliance and enforcement are as follows
- The Company shall develop the applications necessary for the applicant to enter data and upload documents when a new account is opened, and to retain all data, documents and records related to the transactions and transactions performed by each client.
- If you wish to open a new account, you will be required to provide detailed personal information including, but not limited to, your name, address, nationality, date of birth, date of birth, ID number, and the nature of your business in the case of a company.
- During this process (even before the account is opened), all of these data must be accompanied by the applicant's identification and proof of residency (proof of existence, a list of officers and shareholders if the applicant is a company, and any other necessary due diligence documentation).In some cases, applicants will be required to complete a further investment questionnaire that asks for details of their employment and income, and their experience and exposure to investment services.
- All communications between us and our clients or partners regarding the financial services we provide will be recorded regardless of their content.
It is the obligation of the client to ensure that any identification and proof of residency submitted is always up to date at the client\'s discretion before the current one expires. In the event of expiration, we may not be able to accept withdrawals until the most recent ones are submitted.
If suspicious activity or transactions or high risk are identified, client accounts and activity will be investigated and. If deemed necessary, reported to the relevant authorities.
This content may be updated from time to time.